Leading SAFe® with SA Certification – Atlanta, GA
SAFe® is the leading framework for managing agile development from team to program and portfolio level, Scaled Agile Framework. Having an agile development team is good, but it is not enough, how should we manage to scale up agile development from team level to program and portfolio level?
After completing the course you will be given the opportunity to certify yourself to SAFe® Agilist (SA). The course fee includes a trial.
⦁ Managers, program and project managers, change leaders, agile coaches
⦁ Future aspirants planning to get certified as SAFe Agilist (SA)
⦁ None to attend the training
⦁ For the SA certification – experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
⦁ Experience in Scrum
What is SAFe®?
• The framework’s origins and underlying principles
• Strategies for introducing SAFe into an organization
Overview – Lean as an approach
• “Lean software development”
• “Product development ﬂow”
Large-scale agile development
• Agile development from a business
perspective • Business benefits
SAFe® at team level
• Working methods that allow scaling to programs and portfolio levels
Program level with agile release trains
• Agila release trains, identifying, planning and implementing a release
• Working methods and roles
Agile portfolio management
• Agile transformation patterns for strategy and ﬁnancing, program management and governance
• Principles of agile architecture
• Roles of system and enterprise architect
• Architecture and flowering
• Lean and agile leadership
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
⦁ Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
⦁ Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
⦁ Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources.
⦁ Gain the insights into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.
- April 20 – April 27
- Location : Atlanta,GA
- Fee : $1,190
- Early Bird Special: $899 if registered 4 weeks in advance;
- 10% – 20% Group Discount of 4 or More;
|Name:||SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).|
|Exam format:||Multiple choice.|
|Exam Delivery:||Proctored, Web-based (single-browser).|
|Exam access:||The exam link will be sent via email within 24 hours after class concludes. You can book your own exam slot according to your convenience.|
|Exam duration:||1.5 hours (90 minutes) once the exam begins.|
|Number of questions:||45 questions.|
|Passing score:||34 out of 45 (76% passing score).|
|Exam cost:||First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee (within 30 days of course completion). Each retake attempt costs $50.|
|Retake policy:||Second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.|
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.