Purview Infotech LLC
Role: DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Experience with supporting applications on prod and non-prod environments
Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
Communication & stakeholder management skills.
Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
Experience working in an Agile Development environment.
Good oral and written communication skills a must.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty or at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Expert knowledge and experience in writing shell scripts, back up jobs & logs, cron entries etc
Good hands on experience in DevOps using Jenkins
Expert knowledge on SQL
At least two years’ experience on AWS
Should be capable of setting up Jenkins, docker or other devops related tools
Knowledge of file transfer process
– 24X7 support for production and non-production environments for multiple mission critical applications
– Support AWS Migration by creating pipeline, ansible scripts for Jenkins
– Create, debug, analyse and fix batch processes using sqlldr, sqlplus or java
– Schedule jobs
– Application analysis to investigate production issues, for audit and reporting
– Environment setup using Jenkins, jfrog etc.
– Adhoc data updates in nonprod and prod
– Production Release support
– Nonprod users and data setup
– File transfers using SFTP, CFI etc
4 years of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org