Get Ready To Transform Your Team And Organization’s Culture To High Performance!
Purview Infotech is changing the way organizations do business to facilitate improved working lives for everyone. We do this through our training courses and workshops.
Our Agile public workshops are designed for large groups of people, especially the ones who are new to agile and want to learn its basics or need to refresh their skills.
During our Agile public workshop, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to be an important part of as well as to lead an Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from, systems thinking, product development flow, Agile development, and DevOps.
Do Your Teams Need A Little AGILE Coaching To Be High Performing? Do you need to get Agile?
Our dexterous and qualified Agile Coaches will work on site with individuals, teams, portfolios, Programs, and/or your entire enterprise and will also customize their Agile training approach to meet your critical deliverables.
Our Agile public workshops will help you gain an understanding of the Agile mindset and also let you know why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You will also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. Being a part of our coaching sessions you will develop a skill set that’s in demand globally—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist.
What Do We Bring To The Table?
- We have made it our mission to help those who avidly want to create agile companies in which people develop and grow.
- We challenge managers into visibly ‘walking the transformation talk’
- We offer flexible, consistent, and adaptive frameworks for effectively making agile decisions and everlastingly adapting responsibilities/ roles to outside solutions
How Does It Work?
- We help people understand their responsibilities and roles and train them into becoming a high performing team member.
- We assist teams in learning and executing real-world Agile such as Kanban, Scrum, etc.; in setting up team space, release planning and sprint planning, storyboarding, backlog creation and refinement, obtaining quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of their growth along with facilitating Agile ceremonies.
- We coach people to be proficient in a short time frame so that they are enabled to be self-reliant.
Through our Agile public workshops, we help our clients make the changes they need to build truly exceptional organizations. Talk to us today to know how we can help you!
- Contact Us
- Phone : (832)-426-3775
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org